Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Miami


a miami beach


mmmpan con lechon


espumita


pretty football shape


motorcycle Santi Claus and snowman

From the 19th to the 29th of December, I was in Miami. I went to two weddings: one on the beach and one in my folk's backyard. It was a dreamy 10 days full of family and food. Noche Buena was full of the new generation's tiny adults, one of which asked me if I thought I was still a little girl. To answer her question, I am very much 'still a little girl' and (fortunately and unfortunetly)will always be.
I miss my family, but am glad to be back home(?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SilviaElena, we too enjoyed you and and hoped that your visit would have been longer. As I tell the children in my class,"you get what you get and you don't get upset". It was a beautiful and unforgetable Christmas/wedding. Your room doesn't look the same without you.
Love,
Mami